Tuesday 27 January 2015

Domino's box turned into my craft tool-box!!

Hi peeps, greetings from 'Something Different'!! Today I would like to share with you a tools-organizer that I made for myself out of Domino's pizza box. 

My craft tools keep on growing in number day by day, so I wanted to make something to get them properly organized. I had saved a couple of Domino's pizza boxes. Why? well that's a habit. :P I tend to store everything, that I feel, might be useful (someday!) in crafting. 

Anyways.... So I took one of those pizza boxes and covered it well with gift wrapping paper to give a nice look and it also gives a little extra strength to the box. Then I decorated the top and made some inner boxes with the help of white cardboard paper; according to my needs and shape of the pizza box. And voilĂ ! this is the result!!




Looks neat, huh?? It is indeed very handy to have these tools arranged properly in one place. Hope you like this idea :) Stay tuned for more of such crafty tips from 'Something Different' :) Cheers!!

You can also find us on 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment